27 May 2009

Wii have a random post

So I thought Tim and I would be obsessed, I was mistaken. Of all the people, my not even 3-year old son can play the golf game like a pro. check out that swing! By the end of the 30 minutes he played, he was making par. He was bowling better than I was. And moving on to baseball...well let's not and say we did. Golf was by far his favorite. Needless to say, I was always one who swore that my kids wouldn't be addicted to video games. Never say never.


Brayden clapping because he successfully stabbed a piece of chicken with his fork and made it to his mouth. He consequently threw the fork down to clap.

Brayden and his Linus blanket...The kid doesn't go anywhere without it. And of course the "clapper" He's thrilled with the clapper. He's only been walking for about a month now and he's already trying to run to keep up with Ryan...stiff legged of course. At least his arms are no longer over his head to walk.
Ryan trying to show me is "break dancing". Not sure where he learned about break dancing unless it was on Yo gaba gaba.
His try at the "worm"

3 comments:

Michelle Simmons said...

Eating as a 1 year old sure looks like a messy affair! Can't say I'm looking forward to that. I'm already kind of a freak about trying to keep Moana from getting food all over the place when she's eating now. Oh boy.

N.D. said...

Oh gosh on the video games. Good thing they are active games!! Love the blanket. : )

Angela said...

Yes, these days meals are very messy...dinner more so than breakfast and lunch. That's why bath time is immediately following dinner.