11 May 2009

Updates

So I was off by an inch...Brayden was only 32.5 inches but he's still a long, lean little booger.

Anyhow. Here are some pics from Ryan's weekend at the Mudcats baseball game and the airshow. And then just a few more recent photos of Brayden. Enjoy.

Our seats

"Way to go Soccer Players. yeah Baseball players, that's what I said mom."


Meeting Muddy


Police Helicopter


Long Day


Using Mommy's hand as a pillow


Playing with legos waiting to take 1yr. pics...snotty face and all!

4 comments:

Michelle Simmons said...

I guess I don't know what 1 yr olds look like, but Brayden looks older than 1 to me! Hope he had a happy birthday yesterday!

Mnowac said...

Wow look at those lovely eyelashes. Great pics!

Tim Gautreau said...

Man thos kids must have one good looking father :)

Angela and David said...

Love the pictures of them sleeping. You know it's a good day when they pass out at the end.