25 May 2009

Wii are so cool


Oh yes. Wii now have a Wii. Well, technically it was a birthday present for Tim from me, the kids, my parents, his parents, his sister and my sister. He had mentioned wanting one for Christmas but I thought he was kidding...apparently not. So as I type, he is playing all the games that came with the unit. Jen got him another game, NCAA football. So I'm sure that will make it out of the case before too long.

In other news. For Memorial Weekend, Tim's parents came into town Saturday and watched the boys for us so we could go celebrate Bri's birthday. It was nice to get out and attempt to be social, I'm not that good at being social. But we met some really nice people and actually may have met a couple we can try some adventure races with, so that would be cool. After the party we headed out to watch UFC, thankfully both Matt Hughes and Lyoto Machida won their fights...I'm so glad that Rashaad Evans lost, he was a bit too full of himself.

Sunday was quiet around the house as it was a little rainy out. Then this morning was a two hour master's swim class. I got mom and dad to watch the boys for a little while so I could go get a good swim in. They were planning to try and get 5000m in, I had to stop after 4. I'll take it though, it's more than I normally do and the only reason I had to stop was because my shoulder really started to bother me. Energy wise I was feeling alright.

And wait for it...the NCAA football game is being played. And if anyone knows Tim, you know that he's playing FSU vs. UF....he's predictable that way. Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend.

4 comments:

N.D. said...

Oh that is perfect to know about the carseat and swing - thank you Angela!!

That's great you were able to go out this weekend. I'm not good at being social either!! 4 is great for the swim! 5000 is alot! That poo looks awesome! Is that your local pool? Wow!!!

Scott DeWire said...

4000 is impressive! Wow!!!! Have fun with the new Wii. But be careful, it is easy to hurt your arm when you first start playing...I am being serious :)

Angela said...

Yes that is the local pool we swim at for Master's class. It is really nice. Too bad the guy who built it is going bankrupt.

On the Wii, Tim completely worked up a sweat playing the boxing game and commented on how he can understand why people get sore.

Angela and David said...

I could play tennis on the Wii for hours. Love it. Thank goodness we don't have one, I'd never get anything done.

Nice job on the 4000 meters. I might not mind swimming if our pool looked like that.

And are you guys FSU or UF people? My brother and sister botht went to UF.