25 March 2009

Moving on Up

Wow, two posts in one night? Well the last one wasn't really a post as much as just showing off the boys...and here's more of the same.

I've been told that I need to shoot more video of the boys (well of Ryan dancing) so we shot this video about 4 weeks ago. Tim finally got it set up for me to publish...I'm a bit computer illiterate.

Ryan had been trying to entice Brayden to follow him up the stairs and until last month we didn't have to worry about closing the gate because Brayden had no interest in trying to climb...oh well, now it's a different story. The gate at the bottom of the stairs is now closed for the first time in over a year. But look at my boy go!!!!

5 comments:

Michelle Simmons said...

WOW! Major accomplishment!!

My brother has two boys... he said the younger one has tripped and fallen half way down the stairs more times than he can count... but apparently little boys are like gumby or something b/c he's never actually hurt. Go figure!?!

Good luck with the going down part!

Rebecca DeWire said...

I love it when Brayden got to the top, he sounded so proud of himself.

N.D. said...

tht is so cute! but also scary! once they can crawl, you totally have to be there every step of the way!!

Angela and David said...

Goodness, he is fast! You don't need to train, you can just chase after him.

Alicia Parr said...

Proud boy!!

Love how the dog keeps running by. I cracked up every time that happened.