31 October 2009

MIA

I honestly don't know where the past two weeks have gone, only that I've been really busy, really tired, dealing with a virus making it's way around the family for the second time in the past 2 months and did I mention tired?

So this, the weekend before our last tri of the season, Tim and I took a long weekend and brought the kids to Asheville. I'm getting to meet some of Tim's friends from college for the first time and we get to see the leaves changing in the mountains! Tomorrow is a first for me, a trip to Biltmore Estate. I'm excited. But today was a great family day...our first time going trick or treating with Ryan (and Brayden). Ryan has not gone before, for one reason or another, but tonight we met some of Tim's college friends with their son and another couple and went trick or treating. In the rain and cold, but by golly we did it. Ryan screaming to be picked up and wanting to "go home" the entire time, but we did it. Brayden throwing up in the car on the way home from too much sugar and still a little virus, but we did it.

Now I'm going to do something else, go to bed. Did I tell you that I'm tired? Got to get plenty of rest for B2B next weekend. I'll try to post some pictures of the boys soon.

1 comment:

N.D. said...

it sounds like a nice long weekend! :)