25 July 2009

1 week in the new house

And I'm exhausted! I've barely trained in the last 3 weeks. And when I say barely I mean maybe 2-3 times each week, being a quick run or short ride. But I don't mind, you know why???? Because I'm in my dream house now!!!! I can't believe it. I'm actually glad the other house we were building fell through because now we're in a house with a similar floor plan, more square footage, a bigger lot and a neighborhood pool. We're so lucky. I can't stop smiling. We've only been here a week, there are still boxes and totes to be unpacked, pictures still need to be hung and new bed linens to be bought but I feel like we've been here forever and this is where we belong.

I'll post pictures later, but now I have to finish getting ready for our first party in the new house...Ryan's 3 year birthday party is tomorrow.

3 comments:

Rebecca DeWire said...

Glad to hear that you are loving the new place. Moving is crazy and stressful, but when you find a place you love it is definitely worth it. Enjoy your new home.

Angela and David said...

Congrats on the new house! It sounds fantastic. Have fun getting settled.

Happy Birthday Ryan!

N.D. said...

Yay!! This sounds wonderful. Congrats I am glad you are so happy!