12 February 2010

Any takers???

This is the first big race of the season for me...Washington Half Iron. I've got 3 more months, but I'm excited. Check it out, I know somebody wants to join Tim and I out there, right? It's being run by a great company (FS Series) and is in a nice town (Washington NC). Should be a super fast course, as it's all flat. Tim did the Oly distance they held there last year. It went so well they added the half earlier in the season.

Couldn't ask for a better event planning company to put it on, the staff are friendly, professional and accommodating! I absolutely love them! I've actually made it a point to have most of my races with them this year. It doesn't hurt that my coach has his swim series through them as well...hehe. http://fsseries.com/index.php?action=calendar&type=8

2 comments:

Angela and David said...

If I lived closer I'd be all over this race. I love flat courses! Looks like a great race.

Unknown said...

I'm in! Oh wait. I missed the part about running, swimming, and biking. All I saw was the guy with the bullhorn. If that guy needs to be replaced, I'm in.