17 August 2009

Uh, what did you say?

Me - "Okay boys, let's go to the castle park. We're going out the front door."
Brayden - "blaha brrrr ma"
Ryan - "Um, excuse me mommy, I pooped on your carpet."
M - "What?"
R - "I pooped on your carpet."
M - "Are you kidding me? Did you really poop on mommies carpet or are you playing?"
R - "No, I really did poop on your carpet....see."
B - "AHHHH, Haaaa, heee!"
M - "How did you get the poop out of your pants and on to the carpet ryan?"
R - "I took it out with my hands."
M - "next time can you tell mommy before you poop and we can go in the potty and not put poop on the carpet."
R - "Okay, I will poop like a big boy."

Wonderful.

5 comments:

Angela and David said...

Oh my goodness. I can't even laugh because I know that's in my future. I love how matter of fact he was about the entire situation.

Rebecca DeWire said...

Oh my!!! This is funny. I must admit that I let Elena run around the house naked and she pooped in the living room.

Allison Chapple said...

Oh man! Too funny! (I'm sure it wasn't for you though).

N.D. said...

HAhahahah. On "your carpet" that sounds so funny!!! too funny, little boys!

Angela said...

Rebecca, you are much braver than I. People keep telling me that's the way to go to potty train a boy, but I just can't do it.