12 December 2010

June 2011

is going to be a doozy. First let's just get the elephant out of the room, Tim and I will be expecting baby Gautreau #3 then. I had written this whole cryptic post with a "surprise" ending, but decided to just say it instead.

We didn't expect it to happen so quickly but literally the week of IM, BOOM...tada! I knew about 4 weeks in and just prepared myself that maintaining that fitness level was unreasonable given a full time job, two kids and a husband that had just signed up for Eagleman.

Yup, that's the #2 doozy for June 2011; Tim signed up for Eagleman about 2 weeks prior to us figuring out I was pregnant again. So the logistics around that race are already being planned out. I have a history of going early (3 weeks with Ryan and 1 with Brayden) so with Eagleman being 2 weeks before my due date, we're going with the impression that baby #3 will be born while in Cambridge. I'm not missing that race, my doctor's will have to get over it.

So, now that I'm 12 weeks, I'm feeling much better. The nausea and fatigue were worse this time. Can't really say that I think it means maybe a little girl, just because of all the other factors of race recovery, being sick and three crazy boys to chase around. I'm enjoying just exercising for health and not worrying about "training".

Tim already has a ton of races (well relatively speaking) that he has signed up for in 2011. "We" just did a marathon in Charlotte yesterday. I'm actually looking forward to taking a back seat sport wise and providing the support and cheering. Although I told Tim last night I wanted to pick 2 early season tri's to do as a relay with him...just can't get it out of my blood you know. So here's to bringing in the new year, with a new life, a new role and a new attitude.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats to both of you!

Dan + Natalie

N.D. said...

so exciting Angela!!!!Can't wait to follow along!

Rebecca DeWire said...

Congrats! That is so exciting about baby #3 on the way. And I am glad to hear that the nausea is behind you. I think I will forever be haunted by the nausea I had in both of my pregnancies, that part of being pregnant is tough.

Allison Chapple said...

Yehaw!!!! I am 7 weeks and can't wait to share pregnancy with you! :)

Angela said...

Allison, I saw your comment on Angela's blog and was wondering how far along you were. Congratulations!

Alicia Parr said...

Congrats!