18 June 2009

Ride with me

Woo woo...

Come on ride the train hey ride it woo woo
Come on ride the train hey ride it woo woo
Come on ride the train woo woo hey
Ride it woo woo
Come on ride the train
Woo woo hey ride it woo woo
Come on ride the train
It's the choo choo ride it woo woo
Come on ride the train it's the choo choo train
Come on ride the train it's the choo choo
Ride it, woo woo
Come on, ride the train, it's the choo choo train

Ah, ah, ah, ah, ah
I think I can, I think I can
I think I can, I think I can


This was one of the songs on the radio in the car this morning on the way to daycare. And Ryan loves trains...absolutely LOVES them. So, you guessed it. He was trying to sing the song while tooting his own little train whistle in the back seat! "Come on ride the train with me mommy. Turn up the train song louder." So I did. And don't get me started on the "I think I can." part. Hilarious.

He had Brayden riding the train, his little feet were bouncing around and his arms were all over the place. When Ryan would make the "woo woo" sound, Brayden would screech. I had to dance too, so I'm sure my car was getting some crazy looks. Middle aged mom with two young children, flailing their arms around, bouncing their heads and the slight sound of music coming through the windows. Great start to my day!!

4 comments:

Angela and David said...

That's awesome. I can totally picture what your car looked like. Hysterical.

N.D. said...

Haha, that's hilarious!! how many days do they go to daycare?

BriGaal said...

That is so funny! I would've loved to have been the car next to you when all this was going on!

Unknown said...

Don't you have a camera in your cell phone for Nina?