19 August 2009

Precious Moments

So this is how we end our days with Ryan. As precious as it is, there are some funny or "non serious" moments too. He repeats after us...here goes:

"Now I lay me down to sleep. I pray the Lord my soul to keep. May angels watch me through the night and keep me in their blessed sight. What's the last step mommy? AMENNNN"

"God bless Uncle Chris...mommy I don't have uncle chris, what does he do?"
Me- "yes you do Ryan, that's Aunt Trudy's husband, he works on computers."
"Oh yeah, I member."
"God bless Aunt Trudy....she lives in Calyfornya mommy."
"God bless Aunt Jenn and cousin madison, does aunt Jen rock?"
"God bless Nina and Papa, God bless Grandma and my buddy Grandpa."
"God bless Brayden, God bless daddy, God bless Bowden (the dog), God bless mommy."
"God bless my friends, God bless my teachers."
Me - "did we forget anybody?"
"God bless ME! AMEN!"

Amen.

2 comments:

N.D. said...

This is adorable, what a great routine to have

Angela and David said...

That is really sweet. I like that its "my buddy Grandpa."