19 February 2010

Through the eyes of a 3.5 year old

These are the things a 3.5 year old finds interesting enough to take pictures of... in the order they were taken:

1. Self photo
2. Picture of Brayden trying to bite the button off of the shower curtain no doubt...nice nostril shot. Glad there were no boogers.3. Not sure if this is another one of Brayden or if it's Ryan's attempt at another self photo.

4. Bathroom lights5. Hand6. Hall/play area...let's focus on that dump truck....shall we?
7. Shower curtain...they both love the monkey theme...of course we did the monkey theme because they act like monkeys when in the bath tub...go figure.
8. Dump truck...there were actually 4 more pictures of that truck, but I opted to only show you all one angle. Apparently the boys like that truck.

Note to self...put camera up after use....in a locked cabinet or drawer.

2 comments:

N.D. said...

haha, too cute!

Rebecca DeWire said...

This reminds me of my niece when I let her use my camera! She was also 3.5 and I got very similar shots. The poor child had a total meltdown when I took it away from her, though. Kids just love cameras and Ryan did a great job!