10 March 2009

Missing NC...

Well not really, I didn't miss NC at all. But I did miss my boys. I'll have a few posts a little later with more to say. But for now, we're at home watching Idol with 2 suitcases full of dirty clothes sitting on the floor and I'm stinking tired.

Wow, gone a week and there's a ton to catch up on with all you ladies out there...it's a job within itself. I feel so connected to you all now that it's like reading a great book. So far sounds like some good work outs took place and crappy weather up north. Hope everyone is feeling good and staying sane.

2 comments:

N.D. said...

Glad you had a good time!! I bet you missed your little guys!! They are too cute not to!

Michelle Simmons said...

Welcome back! I bet you missed your kids... A week would be a long time away!!