02 December 2009

Two days left

Until I'm at home with the boys full time. Granted, I will be working 15-20 hours a week, from home. But the boys will not be in day care or staying with dad at all from now on. I'm pretty sure dad is ready to really enjoy his retirement now as he said "I'm just thinking of when I can go fishing." when I told him of my plan to stay at home with the boys. He'll probably still even come and take one of them away every now and then. I'm sure that will be good for everyone involved.

This won't be that much different from before when I was working part-time. The only difference is that now I don't have to go in to the office at all. Back to getting up when Tim leaves in the morning to get a few hours of work in before the fun with the boys starts. I'm excited. I've missed my boys tremendously the past few months.

6 comments:

Michelle Simmons said...

That's awesome! I bet you can't wait. :)

Allison Chapple said...

Yay!!!

Rebecca DeWire said...

I am so happy that you are going to get more time with your boys :)

N.D. said...

This is really exciting!

BriGaal said...

I'm so glad that it all worked out!

Angela and David said...

That's great. I would love to get a gig where I could work 15-20 hours a week from home. I'm jealous.

Enjoy the time with the boys!