12 September 2010

Calling all graphic designers....

I'm looking for a little help. "When" my ironman attempt is successful in two weeks, I'd like to get a tattoo. I'm pretty sure I'd like the Mdot, but I'd like to change it up a little, maybe have the name of my race on there and the date. I'm just not creative at all. I've googled some tattoos online and there are some pretty cool ones on there. I'm just not sure.

So if anyone has any ideas, do share! Also, I'm still debating on location. Seems like most people get it on the calf, it's always visible, a constant reminder and conversation piece I suppose. Then there's the shoulder or upper arm. You can see it when you race, but you can cover it up for things like formal occasions...I think I'm leaning toward the calf...I mean if I'm going to get inked, I might as well let it been seen right?

thoughts and recommendations welcome and wanted.

No comments: